Chamber Music America will present 20-minute showcases by CMA member ensembles during its National Conference in New York City on January 17-20, 2019. The showcases are an opportunity for ensembles to market themselves and their work to an audience of presenters, artist managers, educators, and other colleagues.
Professional ensembles that perform early, Eastern and/or Western classical/contemporary, jazz, or other styles of small ensemble music are encouraged to apply. No application fee is required, but applicants must be current organization-level CMA members.
DEADLINE: Sunday June 3, 2018, 11:59 PM ET
- Create a free Submittable account or log-in to your existing Submittable account.
- You may type directly into the online form or draft your responses in an offline document and cut/paste your information into the online application.
- To save the work you have done on your application, you must click the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the form before exiting. You may return to your saved application to continue working on it by following the log-in instructions. Submittable maintains your draft for 21 days. CMA recommends that you also save your draft in an offline document as backup.
- Upload required files to online application.
- When the application is complete, click “Submit.”
- CMA will confirm receipt via email.