In response to the needs of our presenter community through the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 Presenter Consortium for Jazz program invites applications for limited in-person audience**, hybrid or digital-only presentations. The program provides support to consortiums of three U.S. presenters that collectively engage up to three professional U.S. jazz ensembles (consisting of 2-10 musicians each) to stream, livestream or present in-person limited audience performances at each presenter’s venue. Incentives are available to each Consortium presenter that invites one of the 265 CMA New Jazz Works grantee ensembles to perform its entire CMA commission.
The Board of Directors of Chamber Music America has made diversity, inclusion, and equity a primary focus of the organization's work. Therefore, CMA’s goal in this program is, through the panel review process, to arrive at a final slate of grantees that is representative of the field in terms of the race and gender, as well as jazz style of the ensembles that the consortium partners have chosen to present. Read CMA’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity.
Presenter Consortium for Jazz is funded through the generosity of the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation.
- Create a free Submittable account or log in to your existing Submittable account.
- You may type directly into the online form or draft your responses in an offline document and cut/paste your information into the online application. CMA recommends that you also save your draft in an offline document as backup.
- To save the work you have done on your application, you must click the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the form before exiting. You may return to your saved application to continue working on it by following the log-in instructions.
- Prepare your attachments and name them using the formats indicated in each section of the application.
- Upload required files to the online application.
- When the application is complete, click “Submit.”
- CMA will confirm receipt via email.
Program: Gargi Shindé, Director of Grant Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical: Submittable Help