Chamber Music America will present 20-minute showcases by CMA member ensembles* during its National Conference in New York City, January 14-17, 2021. The showcases are an opportunity for ensembles to market themselves and their work to an audience of presenters, artist managers, educators, and other colleagues.
As of April 2020, CMA plans to proceed with its 2021 Annual National Conference. However, we recognize that the long-term effects of the Covid-19 pandemic are unknown. If we are unable to proceed as planned due to lingering restrictions on travel or in-person gatherings, CMA will examine other options and make decisions based on the most current and available information.
In the meantime, we encourage you to apply.
*Please Note: In response to the financial hardships brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, CMA organizational-level memberships are available at a Pay-What-You-Can rate from April 2020-March 2021.
DEADLINE: Friday June 19, 2020, 9:00 PM ET
- Create a free Submittable account or log-in to your existing Submittable account.
- You may type directly into the online form or draft your responses in an offline document and cut/paste your information into the online application.
- To save the work you have done on your application, you must click the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the form before exiting. You may return to your saved application to continue working on it by following the log-in instructions. Submittable maintains your draft for 21 days. CMA recommends that you also save your draft in an offline document as backup.
- Upload required files to online application.
- When the application is complete, click “Submit.”
- CMA will confirm receipt via email.