Chamber Music America will present 20-minute showcases by CMA member ensembles* during its 2022 National Conference. The showcases are an opportunity for ensembles to market themselves and their work to an audience of presenters, artist managers, educators, and other colleagues.
As of May 2021, the conference is scheduled to take place in person in New York City, January 6-9, 2022. If circumstances prevent an in-person conference, CMA may hold the showcases virtually as we did during the 2021 Conference. As you consider applying for the showcasing opportunity, please be aware that, if selected, you may be asked to perform in person in New York City or to provide a showcase video. CMA will keep you updated as information becomes available.
*CMA organizational-level memberships are available at a Pay-What-You-Can rate.
DEADLINE: Friday, July 9, 2021, 9:00 PM ET
- Create a free Submittable account or log in to your existing Submittable account.
- You may type directly into the application copy your responses from a separate document and paste them into the application. (CMA recommends saving a draft of our responses in a separate document for reference.)
- Complete the required fields and upload the required files and audio samples into the application.
- To save your work in the application, you must click the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the form before exiting. (You may return to your saved application to continue working on it by following the log-in instructions. Your draft will be saved in your Submittable account until you click "Submit" or until the application deadline passes.)
- When the application is complete, click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation email from Submittable once your application has been submitted successfully. Please check your spam folder.