2024 Conference Showcase Application
Chamber Music America will present 20-minute showcases by CMA member ensembles* during its 2024 National Conference. The showcases are an opportunity for ensembles to market themselves and their work to an audience of presenters, artist managers, educators, and other colleagues.
As of March 2023, the 2024 Conference is scheduled to take place in New York City, January 18-21, 2024.
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Thursday, June 15, 2023, 11:59 PM ET
- Create a free Submittable account or log in to your existing Submittable account.
- You may type directly into the application or copy your responses from a separate document and paste them into the application. (CMA recommends saving a draft of our responses in a separate document for reference.)
- Complete the required fields and upload the required files and audio samples into the application.
- To save your work in the application, you must click the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the form before exiting. (You may return to your saved application to continue working on it by following the log-in instructions. Your draft will be saved in your Submittable account until you click "Submit" or until the application deadline passes.)
- When the application is complete, click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation email from Submittable once your application has been submitted successfully. Please check your spam folder.
- Showcase Information: email@example.com
- Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical: Submittable Help Center